Take a break from your regular life and escape to this luxury safari lodge in the heart of the Bushveld.
Click here to find out our current running specials
Please note that whether you are travelling by hunting vehicle or private charter during your trip, all forms of safari transportation have limited packing space available. So if possible please restrict your luggage to between 10–12 kilograms (22-26lbs) and make use of a soft bag (duffel type bag) – particularly for flights.
Our camps are fully equipped and laundry is done daily, so there is no need to bring extra gear. Charter companies are very strict with excess weight and the commercial airlines are also imposing more stringent regulations. Pack for comfort and please note that warm clothing during June, July and August is essential.
Safari lodges are fully equipped and laundry can be done daily, so there is no need to bring extra gear. Pack for comfort and please note that warm clothing during June, July and August is essential. Do not exceed 50 pounds on your check in bag.
· 2-3 sets of clothes (shades of green & khaki work well on safari)
· 1-2 sets of casual clothes to wear in the evenings in camp
· 3 sets of underwear and socks
· Comfortable walking boots/tennis shoes
· Casual shoes/slops/sandals for wearing around camp
· Jacket & gloves for cold mornings (temperatures can drop to low 40’s)
· Hat, Sunglasses & sunscreen (temperatures can rise to mid 80’s)
· Camera and/or Video camera
· Extra batteries for camera and video camera
· Additional memory sticks and/or DVD’s to store photos
· Personal medication and toiletries
· Cigarettes – up to 200 per person.
· Cigars – up to 20 per person.
· Cigarette or pipe tobacco – up to 250g per person.
· Perfume – up to 50ml per person; eau de toilette (scented liquid lighter than cologne) – up to 250ml per person.
· Wine – up to 2 litres per person.
· Spirits and other alcoholic beverages – up to 1 litre in total per person.
Like Hunting and Wildlife? Like Wildlife Photography? Like sharing authentic experiences and info? Then LIKE Mafigeni Safaris now!