Photographic Safari Workshops are specialist guided by one or more photography experts with photography as the focus and premier wildlife locations in Africa as the classroom. We have combined a high degree of quality, luxury and education into a personalized travel adventure with photographic instruction for discerning travelers. By staying longer in each camp and concentrating on areas known for the best wildlife, these trips combine a premier wildlife experience with photographic instruction. The primary objective is to help participants come home with amazing images and increase their understanding of digital photography and pos-processing techniques.
These safaris are designed for anyone interested in learning the art and technique of digital photography while experiencing a premier-level African wildlife safari.
- Private vehicles throughout the entire safari, with only 7 passenger seating. Vehicles typically have 3 rows behind the driver, plus one seat next to the driver. Each person has an opening window.
- Safaris are limited to 6 participants and 6 companion slots,
- Knowledgeable and passionate safari guides will accompany the workshop throughout.
- Superb game viewing and photographic opportunities in some of the best wildlife areas in Africa.
- Game drives are in open 4x4 vehicles.
- Some key points to help you decide whether a photographic safari is for you include:
- Photographers of all levels are welcomed. These workshops are conducive to learning from one another and include instruction that will suit everyone’s photographic needs. No question is off limits and no enquiry is too basic.
- We are big on photographing in the field. We spend most of our time and effort on safari activities and making images. We may meet daily to review images and discuss technique and processing or software, but these are not classroom-intensive trips. Our classroom sessions are optional, however the review sessions are valuable.
- Non-photographer travel companions will love these safaris. We have specialist guides leading all safari activities and optional activities are also available at any time.
- This safari is for photographers of all experience levels.